It is said that growing taller is much influenced by the way one eats, sleeps and exercises. Many people wonder whether they can increase their height after a certain age. It is a myth that growing tall is impossible after a certain age, and this myth misleads many of us. The truth is that you still have a chance to increase your height and become taller than ever. There are many proven instances where people have gained their height even after puberty. Some so called effective ways to increase heights like, hormone injections, surgery and pills, are available but they are quite complicated, risky but more importantly expensive.
Following a well-planned routine supported by natural foods apart from helpful exercises can also prove safer and more effective ways to increase height.
Here are five different ways to grow taller without using any artificial foods
- Include eggs in diet: Eggs are rich proteins, especially the white yolks. The proteins are known to supply the energy that is required to induce growth in the body. As the growth hormones are composed of amino acids, proteins are needed to boost the growth hormones. Including 3-6 eggs in the daily diet can help you to become taller.
- Milk, the complete food: Milk is well- known as a complete food which contains proteins, vitamins, minerals and all the essential nutrients needed for the growth of the body. Even though milk is packed with proteins and minerals, it is easy to digest so drinking at least 2 glasses of milk is recommended.
- Include more calcium in the diet: Calcium is very essential for growth and strength of bones. A good intake of calcium-rich foods can make sure that the bones are strengthened adequately. Strong bones will induce an increase in height.
- Have more natural foods: Eating foods that are naturally rich in vitamins and minerals are recommended to people who want to become taller. Avoid artificially sugared food items, processed foods as they can hamper the growth hormone and reduce the rate of growth in the body.
- Do regular exercise: Regular exercise is needed to keep the body fit and active consistently. Various stretching exercises are advisable to people as an effective way to increase height. Moreover, exercises boosts hunger and makes one to eat well which is much needed for growing tall.