Looking for ways to get taller? If you have tried supplements but not getting success, then you can try yoga for sure as it is an age old technique for staying fit and healthy. People practice yoga for stress reliving, weight loss and many others benefits. They are firm believers of the exercise patterns and style. Height increase yoga has been tried and is considered an effective technique and it can be done by anyone and everyone regardless of age or gender.
Children can start doing yoga at an early age as it is the best time when their bodies are flexible. The exercise gives them a good body posture and strengthening of muscles. Yoga helps in muscle development. Children can try yoga for their height and body growth. Some of the simple and basic exercises are:
- Tadasana – It is called the mountain pose. This pose helps the spine and back to a certain level of stretch. This pose helps in solving indigestion and stomach problems. You need to stand upright and pull your arms above your head to bring them together upwards. Stand on your toes and stretch backwards.
- Surya Namaskar – Surya Namaskar has 12 different poses and is called as the sun salutation. This is called as the complete package and has all the beneficial effects of the exercise. It helps in curing indigestion, blood pressure and calms the tensed muscles and mind. It improves the posture and has healing methods to cure your body and mind.
- Bhujangasana – In simple words, this is called as the cobra pose. This helps in growing taller and is easy to perform. Lie on your stomach by touching your forehead to the ground. Put your hand on either side of the chest and lift your upper body making an arch. Pull the head back and hold on for some time.
- Chakrasana – The wheel pose improves the spine and the joints. It helps the reduction of the waist size and increases the height. Lie down on the back with a gap between the legs and bend your elbows and rest your hands on the side to the head. Lift your head and then move backwards lifting your lower body making it an arch.
- Sukhasana – Often called as the easy pose. This pose is done when the person is sitting and has to focus on the breathing. Sukhasana improves concentration and memory and you feel relaxed after performing this.